Thursday, September 12, 2019

Cookbook

Hello Friends! 

The day has arrived...




I have had so much love and support with this book, it has been inspiring and my heart is filled with gratitude. Thank you! 

Here is a little background story of how this cookbook came to be:

I love food! That is no surprise. But it is so much more. Through my journey, I have always been intrigued with what is the bigger picture and why does it matter what we eat or how we eat. There are some that say, "eat this" or "this diet is the one" or "don't do___". So which one is right? All the 'noise' about health and how we need to live and if you don't do something then it will cause 'this' or 'that'.  

But we are all different. No two finger prints are the same. Which made me think about how we eat. 

It started with love. I fell in love with food and I wanted to share it with others. Have you ever had a meal that was made for you and it just tasted heavenly? Like it was perfectly designed for you? So there had to be more to food than just simply eating it. 

And I learned more about prayer. Prayer and Love reach the cosmos and beyond. It is a power that I cannot fully describe or yet understand. But I do know that prayer and love are real and remarkable change can happen when we involve both. 

With Prayer and Love my questions started to be answered. In fact I didn't have questions any more. I began to trust and believe. And that is what my cookbook talks about.

My hope is that this book finds those who need it. Not every book is for everyone. Maybe even a paragraph or one recipe is all you need. And if there is any human error on my part, please forgive me. I am not a professional, but someone who completely loves, believes and trusts in good things.

There were many days in making this cookbook that brought me to tears and to my knees. I cannot begin to tell you how much this book has taught me and changed my life for the better. Most importantly, it has taught me that God loves me and He loves YOU! 

From encouragement from my friends and nudging from the spirit, this cookbook has come to be. It is remarkable and beautiful how things have fallen into place while creating Sanctified & Purified. 

Thank you again,
With Loves,

"The Food Whisperer"
Nicole Sterzer

No comments:

Post a Comment